Pages

Free SEO. Powered by Blogger.

Links

Sistema Enlaces Reciprocos

>> Backlinks

Translate

Total Pageviews

Adsense Account Registration is simple if you know how

Hi there! Look through the forum threads MMO I see you have a lot of anxiety and difficulty in signing up for Google Adsense. Through this article I want to share to share some experiences of your Adsense registration success that I did.
At first, I was like you, very hard to register, I signed up to 5 times that is not acceptable. I have found this method to understand the different methods I finally noticed that the registration if they do not know the difficulty. I signed up to be 3 times including 2 times the account was closed for violating regulations.


There are certainly some acceptable way:
1. Web Registration through the space like Bukisa , Docstoc , forums.digitalpoint , ... in this way you have to take a lot of effort to write posts, upload documents, ...
2. Register directly through personal wesite: confess I have not done this way because my website did not meet their requirements.
3. Subscribe via Blospot: This is the easiest way. As you know Google's Blogspot is the offspring should be given priority when registering. Of course you have to abide by a minimum number through the following:
- Blogspot language is set to English
- Failure to register as soon as created Blogspot Adsense, you should write articles about 2 months or so
- The entire content in English
- Should not post the whole coppy from another article in English.
- Do not embed too much code JavaScript on Blogspot.
- Blogspot should not see that many, many words ...


To summarize: Google is to cooperate with the hard work and respect for rules.


I wish you success!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Search